domingo, 14 de novembro de 2010

_ the day you slipped away.


Esse post será um post especial, para alguém especial. Eu sei que ela irá ler...

I miss you, miss you so bad. I don't forget you, it's so sad... I hope you can hear me, I remember it clearly...

... The day you slipped away, was the day I found it won't be the same!

I didn't get around to kiss you, goodbye on the hand... I wish that I could see you again, I know that I can't. I hope you can hear me, cause I remember it clearly.

(...)

I've had my wake up, won't you wake up... I keep asking why, I can't take it! It wasn't fake, It happened, you passed by.

Now you're gone, there you go... Somewhere you're not coming back!

I miss you...

(Avril Lavigne - Slipped Away)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário